Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm still waiting for oasc (raf) the main board was wondering what people were given for the individual planning task? people give me any idea those who have gone through as to what yours was please. as well as did you have to write about why you wanted to become and officer if so was there a specified word count

very grateful
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mitch247)
    Hi, I'm still waiting for oasc (raf) the main board was wondering what people were given for the individual planning task? people give me any idea those who have gone through as to what yours was please. as well as did you have to write about why you wanted to become and officer if so was there a specified word count

very grateful
    Look through the threads here for general feedback. Nobody's going to give you the answers to what they did - chances are they don't remember the specifics, and the scenarios change on a regular basis.

Going on a fishing trip won't help you.

Learn the basics of how to approach a planning exercise - and there are hundreds of threads here that will help you with that.

The essay isn't done until the fam visit, when you've successfully been awarded a place on IOT. Worry about that later, it's irrelevant to you right now.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 14, 2018
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to the armed forcesGuide to the Royal Air ForceA job in the Army

Featured recruiter profiles:

Army logo

The Army is recruiting now

"With hundreds of roles available, there’s more than one way to be the best."

Quick Link:

Unanswered Armed Forces Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.