Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone,

I'm still waiting to hear from Bath university for my application to study aerospace. I applied in October, and I know they tend to wait until January to give out their offers, but its now February and I still haven't heard from them. Have any of you heard from Bath? Should I contact them to find out what's going on?

Thanks
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by TomIce)
    Hey everyone,

I'm still waiting to hear from Bath university for my application to study aerospace. I applied in October, and I know they tend to wait until January to give out their offers, but its now February and I still haven't heard from them. Have any of you heard from Bath? Should I contact them to find out what's going on?

Thanks
    They have till May to respond so hassling them is not going to get you anywhere. Check out these threads:
    https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=4953442
    https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=4947526
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by TomIce)
    Hey everyone,

Thanks
    Hi TomIce,

Please don't worry, the University of Bath has to sort through a tremendous amount of applications each year and as a result you may not hear back as and when other people who applied do.

Lydia

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.