Turn on thread page Beta

Provide a flattering quotation for the TSR user(s) you most admire/are most fond of watch

ReputationRep:
    As every lonesome and lovelorn virgin like myself is painfully reminded every year, today is the day of Saint Valentine. Hence, I thought the creation of a thread of this nature might be only too appropriate.

I would like to begin by personally offering this quotation to the person whom I consider to be the most awe-inspiring TSR user ever to grace this website. A user who I'm sure has provided a great deal of enjoyment to many fellow TSR users from the content of his posts alone. I am, of course, referring to the one known only as Profesh. (Or Lupin Thayn-Redmerle.)

Here you are, Profesh:

"Gazing upon the meticulously hand-crafted (read: typed) posts which have been composed directly from the near-genius mind of Profesh is akin to being warmly invited into the workshop of a Fabergé workmaster of bygone times in order to sample the resplendent delights contained therein."

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gjd800)
    Rendered speechless. Wordsmiths like Profesh and myself tend to have that effect.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    TtingTox

Would wife, no homo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Less(e/o)n)
    Rendered speechless. Wordsmiths like Profesh and myself tend to have that effect.
    Wordsmiths and sophists, my friend.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gjd800)
    Wordsmiths and sophists, my friend.
    Me? A sophist? I fear you are much mistaken, sir.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Less(e/o)n)
    Me? A sophist? I fear you are much mistaken, sir.
    :laugh:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 14, 2018
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.