Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    I applied for a maintenance loan last night not based on household income. After doing further calculation and discussion with my parents I’ve decided I would like one based on household income. Despite this, it says that my parents would have to complete the form on paper rather than receive an email, which of course is less convenient. Is there any way to fix this problem and I’m wondering whether I should cancel the application and start again.

Thanks
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by temporarymel)
    Hi,
    I applied for a maintenance loan last night not based on household income. After doing further calculation and discussion with my parents I’ve decided I would like one based on household income. Despite this, it says that my parents would have to complete the form on paper rather than receive an email, which of course is less convenient. Is there any way to fix this problem and I’m wondering whether I should cancel the application and start again.

Thanks
    Hi Temporarymel,

Unfortunately you are correct, once the application has been submitted, you won't be able to change to the income assessed maintenance loan online.

You'd be require to complete this form and your parents would complete this form and send them by post.

Alternatively, you can cancel the application and complete it again, however, I will advise that although you'll be able to do it all online that way, it may be a bit more hassle for you as your parents would need to log in to their own accounts separately and provide the details.

I hope this information helps.

Kind regards,

John.

University open days

1. Loughborough University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Sep '18
  2. University of Cambridge
    Churchill College Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Sep '18
  3. Richmond, The American International University in London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.