Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    So for the module work I have just submitted. I recorded the weight of a fabric sample to be twice what it actually was to visualise what weight the fabric would be if it were an actual piece of clothing. Is that ok or should I have put the actual weight of the sample in? I am worried now that I will fail the module because of that and don't want to resit as I already have one module to resit.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by s817)
    So for the module work I have just submitted. I recorded the weight of a fabric sample to be twice what it actually was to visualise what weight the fabric would be if it were an actual piece of clothing. Is that ok or should I have put the actual weight of the sample in? I am worried now that I will fail the module because of that and don't want to resit as I already have one module to resit.
    At some point you must have said weight = ... , then *2.

Only someone who is familiar with this module would be able to tell you whether one mistake costs you the entire module, which in general sounds improbable

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.