Turn on thread page Beta
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Glad I found this thread :yes: Got about 1300 words atm so I guess that's around 700 words per day. Also got my presentation to do in March and have been told nothing about what to include in it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chronoscope)
    Glad I found this thread :yes: Got about 1300 words atm so I guess that's around 700 words per day. Also got my presentation to do in March and have been told nothing about what to include in it.
    You have 5 days left?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Traore)
    You have 5 days left?
    7 ish days roughly, possibly a bit longer. Got a 1:1 I think after half term. I guess I'll take my break at Easter :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chronoscope)
    7 ish days roughly, possibly a bit longer. Got a 1:1 I think after half term. I guess I'll take my break at Easter :sigh:
    Ahhh my half term is already over..we haven't been given any deadlines!

ReputationRep:
    I handed it in today and got my marks off my teacher!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JennLousie)
    I handed it in today and got my marks off my teacher!
    Wow, how did you do?

ReputationRep:
    Wow, how did you do?
    49/50 potentially 50/50 although I think she said 49 may be safer as anything marked 50/50 is going to be picked apart by the moderators

ReputationRep:
    49/50 potentially 50/50 although I think she said 49 may be safer as anything marked 50/50 is going to be picked apart by the moderators
    Well done :-)

I really want an A* or even 50/50.. but you've raised a good point.

ReputationRep:
    Well done :-)

I really want an A* or even 50/50.. but you've raised a good point.
    Especially as 49 is still an A* so you haven't gained anything really

ReputationRep:
    What did you do to ensure an A*?
    Do u reckon a paragraph for each question on the log is enough.

ReputationRep:
    Especially as 49 is still an A* so you haven't gained anything really
    I have no idea how to fill out the production log? We haven't started yet but we've been told to start.. like what do I put for 'record of initial ideas'? How much do I need to do?

ReputationRep:
    I have no idea how to fill out the production log? We haven't started yet but we've been told to start.. like what do I put for 'record of initial ideas'? How much do I need to do?
    I'd just write about what you're initially planning to look at and maybe the type of sources you're going to use. For example, I did mine on vaccinations so maybe something (with more detail and written in paragraphs) like:
    Public health related
    Controversial topic? Current issue in society - measles in Europe so maybe vaccinations
    Social perspective rather than scientific
    Look at journals as well as news articles for current issues surrounding public health

ReputationRep:
    I'd just write about what you're initially planning to look at and maybe the type of sources you're going to use. For example, I did mine on vaccinations so maybe something (with more detail and written in paragraphs) like:
    Public health related
    Controversial topic? Current issue in society - measles in Europe so maybe vaccinations
    Social perspective rather than scientific
    Look at journals as well as news articles for current issues surrounding public health
    If you have two people attending your presentation, will this mean you will get less marks than someone with 5?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HelpQuickQues)
    If you have two people attending your presentation, will this mean you will get less marks than someone with 5?
    Honestly I have no idea! I can't see that it would damage you as most of the marks come from your reflection and your presentation itself. Providing you answer the questions that you given well (no matter how many there are) you should still get the same marks as someone with 5

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.