Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Seen offers coming in for other subjects at St A’s but not Geography yet. Anyone heard back? (Particularly Scottish students) What other unis did you apply for and are you doing a BSc or MA?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I'm a Scottish student, and I applied for the MA but to be honest I like physical and human equally at the moment! I also applied for Glasgow, Edinburgh, Exeter and Manchester. What about you?

ReputationRep:
    Hi there! I’m a Scottish student applying for BSc geography, still not heard from St Andrews or Edinburgh however I’ve had unconditional offers from Glasgow, Dundee and Aberdeen. What about you?

ReputationRep:
    I've heard from everywhere except those two as well 😴

ReputationRep:
    Which courses did you take last year and this year? and what grades did you get?

ReputationRep:
    So glad to see other people waiting too. I applied for St As, Exeter, Bristol and Glasgow and am only waiting to hear from St Andrews still. Applying for BSc.

ReputationRep:
    UPDATE: Recieved an unconditional offer for St Andrews earlier on today!!! Good luck to other applicants!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PaulK2110)
    UPDATE: Recieved an unconditional offer for St Andrews earlier on today!!! Good luck to other applicants!
    Well done glad to hear you were successful

ReputationRep:
    Me too! They must've sent them out together

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cat7)
    Well done glad to hear you were successful
    Thank you very much, very pleased! Good luck to you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Étudiant)
    Me too! They must've sent them out together
    Congratulations! 🎉🎉

ReputationRep:
    maybe see you there haha!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Étudiant)
    maybe see you there haha!
    Yeah man that seems quite likely! I’ll be up on the 31st of March for the open day for offer holders.

ReputationRep:
    damn I'm away then But I went to the open day in October and was down there last weekend too, so I'm good🙌

ReputationRep:
    I applied for MA Geography and I am still waiting to hear - I have heard from Durham and Newcastle.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katherine0408)
    I applied for MA Geography and I am still waiting to hear - I have heard from Durham and Newcastle.
    Well done on Durham and Newcastle. I’ve heard from St Andrew’s but best of luck to you

ReputationRep:
    Congrats everyone! I'm still waiting, however I am an EU student so it might take longer...

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.