Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, does anyone go to university in Canada? is it possible to apply with my AS level grades? can you give me a list of Unis that can accept me with AS grades.
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Nigel.Jonathan)
    Hi guys, does anyone go to university in Canada? is it possible to apply with my AS level grades? can you give me a list of Unis that can accept me with AS grades.
    You are going to have to contact some unis international departments, but am almost certain they will require you to have completed A levels. AS is only half way and thus insufficient.

ReputationRep:
    They use GPA.

The educational equivalent is GCSE/A-levels. You would need the later to make an application.

I had a look into US universities when I was doing A levels a few years ago. I had a friend successfully get into a mediocre university in California with AAA at A2. Everywhere else turned him down. It is a tough game if you are going for a scholarship.

Are you looking for a sports scholarship?

ReputationRep:
    No I'm not looking for a scholarship, i can pay full tuition cost should be about 100000$ a year right?
    • Section Leader
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    I've moved your thread to the North America forum. Also have a look at the stickied posts in here for some general tips.

No I'm not looking for a scholarship, i can pay full tuition cost should be about 100000$ a year right?
    No. It's expensive but not $100k pa expensive...

Posted from TSR Mobile

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. London Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 18 Aug '18
  2. Edge Hill University
    All Faculties Undergraduate
    Sat, 18 Aug '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 18 Aug '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.