Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I keep getting distracted i just want to focus on my goals,
    i keep checking Instagram every now and then on my phone and i later decided to delete the app for good, now because im sort of addict i logged into the instagram website and use it from there, i dont want to delete my account i just dont want to use the bloody thing. Are there any free ways to stop using instagram. Stopping me from accessing my computer isn't a good idea since i need it for work, also youtube is an addiction as well, i use youtube for learning new topics but then i end up binge watching trailers :c. please help
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by assassinbunny123)
    I keep getting distracted i just want to focus on my goals,
    i keep checking Instagram every now and then on my phone and i later decided to delete the app for good, now because im sort of addict i logged into the instagram website and use it from there, i dont want to delete my account i just dont want to use the bloody thing. Are there any free ways to stop using instagram. Stopping me from accessing my computer isn't a good idea since i need it for work, also youtube is an addiction as well, i use youtube for learning new topics but then i end up binge watching trailers :c. please help
    There are websites and computer softwares you can use to block your access to distracting things, like social media and youtube, for a while so you can get some productive work done. Perhaps try these?

Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.