Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Primark bank details watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

So I have a job at primark, and my first payment was due on the 12th of this month according to workday but I had to change my bank details, so it wasn't paid on time. Does that mean I'll have to wait until the next salary for both to be paid together?

ReputationRep:
    Was there a reason you needed to change your bank details right before payday? These things can take a few weeks to update. I'd assume (if your old details) were closed the payment should've bounced so i'd assume they'll pay it on next payday

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jackieox)
    Was there a reason you needed to change your bank details right before payday? These things can take a few weeks to update. I'd assume (if your old details) were closed the payment should've bounced so i'd assume they'll pay it on next payday
    That's fine then, thank you. I had to change my bank details since I realised I entered it incorrectly on the system.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spumid)
    That's fine then, thank you. I had to change my bank details since I realised I entered it incorrectly on the system.
    If they were incorrect then I guess you need to hope the money hasn't gone into a live account so they're able to pay it next payday..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jackieox)
    If they were incorrect then I guess you need to hope the money hasn't gone into a live account so they're able to pay it next payday..
    It's all sorted now! The payment was put into my bank still.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.