Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Help with boyfriend watch

Me and my boyfriend have been together for over 4 years, he is such a nice guy and treats me really well.

However recently he started developing an obsession for ATM, and when ever we start having sex, he says he want to try it out. However i despise it and always say no. Hearing this he would stop having sex. He doesn't say anything about it and just acts normal.

He is not forcing me to do it, however he is only willing to have s*x if we do ATM. I am scared that i will lose him and i love him everymuch. He is an ideal boyfriend for everything expect this.

ReputationRep:
    Ummm....not that I'm a virgin or anything, but what's ATM?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maven Writers)
    ‘at the moment’ or ‘arse to mouth’
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Garden Rose)
    at the moment
    Oh....Me and my partner do that often. Don't see nothing wrong with it

(Original post by Maven Writers)
    Ass to mouth

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Ass to mouth
    :shock:
    I swear this generation is going straight to that other place

ReputationRep:
    Me and my boyfriend have been together for over 4 years, he is such a nice guy and treats me really well.

However recently he started developing an obsession for ATM, and when ever we start having sex, he says he want to try it out. However i despise it and always say no. Hearing this he would stop having sex. He doesn't say anything about it and just acts normal.

He is not forcing me to do it, however he is only willing to have s*x if we do ATM. I am scared that i will lose him and i love him everymuch. He is an ideal boyfriend for everything expect this.
    Tell him to grow up. He should be considerate enough to hear your concerns if you hate something, and work his way around his own fetish.
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster

He isnt forcing you, but he is attempting to manipulate you into something you arent comfy with. He cant be that ideal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 999tigger)
    He isnt forcing you, but he is attempting to manipulate you into something you arent comfy with. He cant be that ideal.
    Hahhahaa, "not comfy" with arse to mouth.

What a peculiar word choice.

if you really love him, just use a condom. relationship are about compromises

if you really love him, just use a condom. relationship are about compromises
    **** that mentality. Don't do anything if you're not comfortable with it.

ReputationRep:
    Gosh that's a tough situation to be in. But as much as you love each other and as much as he isn't forcing you to do something, withholding sex is emotionally abusive. Your boyfriend, even intentionally so, manipulating you to do something that you don't want to do.

It's also worth exploring why you don't want to do it. Have you ever tried it? Does it make you feel insecure or is it just a case of it being a complete turn off?

(Original post by MeaganLowe93)
    Gosh that's a tough situation to be in. But as much as you love each other and as much as he isn't forcing you to do something, withholding sex is emotionally abusive. Your boyfriend, even intentionally so, manipulating you to do something that you don't want to do.

It's also worth exploring why you don't want to do it. Have you ever tried it? Does it make you feel insecure or is it just a case of it being a complete turn off?
    i feel like its something a girl who have no respect for them self would do. I don't want to be that girl.

Apart from this, he does treat me with respect and care in all other aspect of my life.

(Original post by MeaganLowe93)

wait, so a girl withholding sex is alright and a guy can't force her. However when a guy does its emotional abusive.

what a double standard

(Original post by 999tigger)
    everyone one in relationship manipulates each other to a certain extend. He is not doing anything illegal
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    everyone one in relationship manipulates each other to a certain extend. He is not doing anything illegal
    Legality isnt the benchmark. If he can only get his way through manipulation, then that says more about him, even if you approve a lot of people dont operate that way or find it acceptable to d so.

Hey. Honestly if you guys have been together for that long, he should be able to understand if you’re not comfortable with something. If he doesn’t then there’s something wrong right there :/

To each his own I suppose but there is a hygiene issue - as far as I'm concerned. I know oral sex and all and the vagina and penis are relatively clean (yes, potential STD's) and can be cleaned. The anus area even if cleaned..... is it really? Ecoli and all - that's what I think about. It's not for me, personally and thankfully not for my guy either.
    I think this is a discussion you have when you are not in the middle of having sex. Discuss it calmly and rationally. It just seem like it isn't a necessary sexual act to have pleasure sexually.

Hey. Honestly if you guys have been together for that long, he should be able to understand if you’re not comfortable with something. If he doesn’t then there’s something wrong right there :/
    To each his own I suppose but there is a hygiene issue - as far as I'm concerned. I know oral sex and all and the vagina and penis are relatively clean (yes, potential STD's) and can be cleaned. The anus area even if cleaned..... is it really? Ecoli and all - that's what I think about. It's not for me, personally and thankfully not for my guy either.
    I think this is a discussion you have when you are not in the middle of having sex. Discuss it calmly and rationally. It just seem like it isn't a necessary sexual act to have pleasure sexually.
    I really like him, i feel like if i don't give into it, he will just find another girl and i don't think i can handle it.

Also I tired to discuss it with him, when we were just chilling however he just laughed it off and said if you don't want to i won't force you. But later when we are being to have sex, everything changes and he asks me again and if i decline he just stops.

Maybe a more serious discussion is required then? Because communication is key!
    Also, if this is something he can’t let go- I think it’s not fair to either of to continue the relationship. Better if you guys went your separate ways and found people who were comfortable with your interests.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 19, 2018
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.