The Student Room Group

Awarded CPR

Hi

I was awarded CPR for the 2015/16 academic year after withdrawing due to illness. I was awarded CPR for that academic year, but didn't go back to university for the 2016/17 year.

I am returning to university for 2018/19, and have submitted my application. Would I be able to use the CPR awarded in 2015/16 for the new academic year? I was advised over the phone that I could, provided I send in a cover letter explaining the situation - but they were not entirely confident.

Could anyone clear this up?
Original post by Clem H Fandango
Hi

I was awarded CPR for the 2015/16 academic year after withdrawing due to illness. I was awarded CPR for that academic year, but didn't go back to university for the 2016/17 year.

I am returning to university for 2018/19, and have submitted my application. Would I be able to use the CPR awarded in 2015/16 for the new academic year? I was advised over the phone that I could, provided I send in a cover letter explaining the situation - but they were not entirely confident.

Hi Clem H Fandango,

I just need to ask a few questions to give you some advice there.

How many years have you studied?

Is the course your going to do now the same course or a different course?

If so, how long is the new course and what year are you going into?

Thank you,

John.
Original post by John B SFE
Hi Clem H Fandango,

I just need to ask a few questions to give you some advice there.

How many years have you studied?

Is the course your going to do now the same course or a different course?

If so, how long is the new course and what year are you going into?

Thank you,

John.

Hi John

Can I send you a PM?
Original post by Clem H Fandango
Hi

Hi Clem H Fandango,

Are you resuming on the next academic year of the same course that you left or starting a new course from year one?

If you have applied for academic year 18/19 and submitted the evidence, you can be confident that the CPR will be reviewed, in a case by case basis by an assessor, if accepted you will be awarded an additional year of support, if any additional evidence is required then they will request it.

Regards Rona

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending