The Student Room Group

Good Tv Shows?

I’m 17, looking for good TV shows to watch (preferably on Netflix, Amazon Prime, on demand channels like BBC). I’ve watched obvious ones like OITNB, Stranger Things, Riverdale so I’m looking for something a bit obscure.

Thankyou 😊

Scroll to see replies

Breaking bad
Prison break
Peaky Blinders
Gotham

How have you not watched these btw?!
It's not really obscure since it features regularly on those "greatest TV shows of all time" lists, but you might enjoy Six Feet Under.
Reply 3
Damnation, added last week. Very good.
Original post by james ionicbond
Breaking bad
Prison break
Peaky Blinders
Gotham

I've watched Gotham and love it, I've also tried Breaking Bad but it wasn't my cup of tea. Peaky Blinders is overrated in my opinion, and that just leaves Prison Break which I must admit has been recommended to me before so its a possibility. Thankyou though
Reply 5
It's fairly old but I love 24. Not sure if its on Netflix though-everyone should watch it.
Reply 6
Original post by RachelPantrey
I’m 17, looking for good TV shows to watch (preferably on Netflix, Amazon Prime, on demand channels like BBC). I’ve watched obvious ones like OITNB, Stranger Things, Riverdale so I’m looking for something a bit obscure.

Thankyou 😊

Have you watched the good place?
Breaking bad
Prison break
Peaky Blinders
Gotham

Lol those are the exact shows that I have been watching, except for Peaky Blinders
the night of
is sickkk
Try Fargo or maybe Black Mirror
Original post by RachelPantrey

Thankyou 😊

you have to watch Victoria! It's soo good and its was on itv
I have just finished watching 'Dark' on netflix. It's a German show but it has English voiceover...It's really obscure and I suppose a little difficult to get in to, but you may like it 😅
Dexter
Reply 13
You should watch The End of the F***ing World, it’s amazing!
Reply 14
Original post by judy245
You should watch The End of the F***ing World, it’s amazing!

I really didn’t get that, would you recommend watching past the first episode or is it pretty much the same?
Reply 15
Original post by ax12
I really didn’t get that, would you recommend watching past the first episode or is it pretty much the same?

I personally was hooked from the first episode so if you didn’t love it it might not be for you but I think it did get better past episode one
Original post by TheGirlFelonXxXx
Lol those are the exact shows that I have been watching, except for Peaky Blinders

You know prison break and breaking bad are the GOAT :wink:
You know prison break and breaking bad are the GOAT :wink:

Trustt me, hardly watch Breaking Bad but Prison Break is A-mazing, I stopped watching it at season 4, like I hardly have time these days

Continued watching Gotham tho
Westworld
Legion
Original post by TheGirlFelonXxXx
Trustt me, hardly watch Breaking Bad but Prison Break is A-mazing, I stopped watching it at season 4, like I hardly have time these days

Continued watching Gotham tho

Breaking bad gets better as you go more into it. Trust
Didn't really like season 4 prison break, they longed it too much.
Season 5 PB is madness tho

I can ruin it for you of you want?😏

Quick Reply

Latest