Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    I have a received an offer from Reading university to study real estate September 2018.
    What is the average lecture week? Do you happen to have information on a typical timetable?
    I am a mature student with other responsibilities so want to have all the facts.
    Thank you
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by Harley1992)
    Hi,
    I have a received an offer from Reading university to study real estate September 2018.
    What is the average lecture week? Do you happen to have information on a typical timetable?
    I am a mature student with other responsibilities so want to have all the facts.
    Thank you
    Hello!

Congratulations on your offer! That's great news

So I study food science, and had between 20-35 hours of contact each week depending on practicals, seminars and lectures etc. However it really does depend on your course, I know that Real Estate is in the Henley Business School and as you won't have any practicals then you are likely to have much less contact hours. I think you also have more coursework and extra reading therefore will have less fixed contact hours than a more scientific course.

But if you do want to find out exactly the contact hours you ask a question on the University portal and the department will get back to you. The link is here: https://www.reading.ac.uk/forms/crm/question.aspx

Hope this helps you!

Alice

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 14, 2018
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.