The Student Room Group

Your Opinion on Cultural Appropriation

Scroll to see replies

Original post by del1rious
How DARE you try and blame people who happen to be born white for the mistakes our ancestors made years ago??

If you really want to go down that road, what about the many Africans who SOLD slaves to the west? Don’t think it’s relevant? Neither do I, so don’t you dare try to drag up the past just to substantiate your extremely bigoted belief that every single white person is racist.

WHEN

DID

I

say

That

Every

White

Person

Is

Racist
Original post by erratic_deus
His company offered me work experience for 2019 January.
Over 20,000 people apply and 7 students get selected from across the world.
I had to do 5 aptitude tests.

And I offer you to suck my big fat c**k. Get the f**** outta here with your bs. It is obvious you are mentally challenged by the way you reply to people on here. What a pathetically sad and deluded little girl.
Original post by StayInYourLane
And I offer you to suck my big fat c**k. Get the f**** outta here with your bs. It is obvious you are mentally challenged by the way you reply to people on here. What a pathetically sad and deluded little girl.

same
Original post by unknown_usr
I hope to the holy lord above that you're a troll. Just because you're black that doesn't mean you can't be racist. Racism is discrimination based on race, which you're in danger of doing. Your skin colour doesn't mean a bloody thing about your character and I don't see why people don't understand that.

Mate. dont bother with that stupid racist idiotic troll.She's been doing this all day.
Original post by AspiringUnderdog
Eh dw people can change. Also isn't that show only in the US so you might have some issues getting on. lol

@erratic_deus

Your link is for a summer school not Elon musk's company. Regardless well done

I sent a picture grr.
I sent a picture grr.

You sent a link?
Original post by Andrew97
Mate. dont bother with that stupid racist idiotic troll.She's been doing this all day.

Ya true. She goes give off troll vibes. thxxxx
Cultural Appropriation, White privilege and Microaggressions are all things. If you refuse to believe they exist then you are part of the problem.

I thought you people were like Leprechauns or something...you actually exist? So this is who votes Labour...got it.
(edited 6 years ago)

Take a look at the Would you ever have a relationship with somebody a different race to you thread for example.

Either that or an individual suffering of heavy retardation.
Reply 90
Bill Gates doesn't need a job though!

Maybe he just wants one.
I believe that humans are so very similar in thoughts, emotions and aspirations that to try to exacerbate our differences through cultural fetishism is pathetic at best, and a move towards inequality of a different kind at worst.
Take a look at the Would you ever have a relationship with somebody a different race to you thread for example.

I can't sorry I think I'll need chemo if I do.

Either that or an individual suffering of heavy retardation.

y'know i think it's both
Reply 93

That one was hell :lol:
Bill Gates doesn't need a job though!

Lol you might be good in school but can still be a total moron in real life, as you just proved with this joke goin completely over your head.

Also, I'm sorry but school success does not equal success in life, so your grades are really nothing to brag about becuz a large% of people on this site have similiar grades or even better, yet you dont see them all grow up to be Elon Musks do you?
Original post by k.n.h.
That one was hell :lol:

I know right. I'm slightly proud of myself because it seems I played a role in her triggering today.
Original post by HighOnGoofballs
I thought you people were like Leprechauns or something...you actually exist? So this is who votes Labour...got it.

I can't vote at all but I'd vote for the green party if I could
Original post by Radioactivedecay
Lol you might be good in school but can still be a total moron in real life, as you just proved with this joke goin completely over your head.

Also, I'm sorry but school success does not equal success in life, so your grades are really nothing to brag about becuz a large% of people on this site have similiar grades or even better, yet you dont see them all grow up to be Elon Musks do you?

Elon Musk is exceptional true.
But given my work-style (I memorize I don't revise), I think I'm pretty cool!
I can't vote at all but I'd vote for the green party if I could

ah, so you are a social retard?
Reply 99
Classic case of an ugly deluded loser with no friends who hopes they succeed in life because that’s the only thing stopping them from killing themselves right now. She might as well save herself the disappointment and do it now.

Okay, you're going very overboard now... :dots:
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest