Turn on thread page Beta

Your Opinion on Cultural Appropriation watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by erratic_deus)
    I can't vote at all but I'd vote for the green party if I could
    ah, so you are a social retard?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StayInYourLane)
    Classic case of an ugly deluded loser with no friends who hopes they succeed in life because that’s the only thing stopping them from killing themselves right now. She might as well save herself the disappointment and do it now.
    Okay, you're going very overboard now... :dots:

ReputationRep:
    Classic case of an ugly deluded loser with no friends who hopes they succeed in life because that’s the only thing stopping them from killing themselves right now. She might as well save herself the disappointment and do it now.
    Hey can you please stop bullying me.
    I won't kill myself because I think cultural appropriation, microaggressions and white privilege exists. Because it does.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by unknown_usr)
    ah, so you are a social retard?
    I do have Asperger's so yeah! I am!
    It takes me a lot more time to "get" social mannerisms than others. Especially online since I read in monotone.

ReputationRep:
    Ok that’s a bit too far mate.

ReputationRep:
    Dude na come on thats abit too far, sure she said some dumb stuff but dont we all at some point in our lives? No need to bring up such a horrid thing, lets keep this civilised shall we?

ReputationRep:
    I do have Asperger's so yeah! I am!
    It takes me a lot more time to "get" social mannerisms than others. Especially online since I read in monotone.
    wasn't quite what I meant but sure.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by It's****ingWOODY)
    You know racism continues to exist because of people like you, right? People that just won't let the past go. One generation raises children that know and acknowledge racism, then they pass that on to the next and racism continues to exist. If we were just to raise a nation of children that don't know what racism is or have any notion of why people of different ethnicities would be treated differently, racism would be dead and buried once and for all. Racism will always exist if people keep talking about it.
    EXACTLY. Love this post.

ReputationRep:
    erratic_deus what’s up with your profile picture? I take prettier shîts than that when I’m constipated.
    Dude, you're not being productive now, you're just inflaming the situation and bullying...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wonderuss)
    EXACTLY. Love this post.
    No it is literally "let us just bury all the bad things white people have done"

ReputationRep:
    Bit much. Behave.

ReputationRep:
    No it isn’t.

ReputationRep:
    Allllllllllllllllow it. I didn't do anything! I wasn't even alive when these people did this stuff? I didn't choose the colour of my skin or to even exist.
    Why do you want to punish ussssssss?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andrew97)
    No it isn’t.
    Then why should I forget the Hadrhamut Jews (my ancestors) who were killed by the whites in Abyssinia?
    We shouldn't never forget what happened when a race thinks that they are superior to another.
    I'm never going to forget the Holocaust too (my ancestors).

ReputationRep:
    WHEN

DID

I

say

That

Every

White

Person

Is

Racist
    Anyone with an iota of intelligence can read between the lines in your extremely damning post.

For someone who preaches injustice and oppression, you come across as an entitled little brat.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AspiringUnderdog)
    Allllllllllllllllow it. I didn't do anything! I wasn't even alive when these people did this stuff? I didn't choose the colour of my skin or to even exist.
    Why do you want to punish ussssssss?
    No I don't.
    My boyfriend is white.

ReputationRep:
    Then why should I forget the Hadrhamut Jews (my ancestors) who were killed by the whites in Abyssinia?
    We shouldn't never forget what happened when a race thinks that they are superior to another.
    No I don't.
    My boyfriend is white.

Facepalm.

Why do to only talk about bad white people, there have been bad black people in history as well.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Don't see the problem with it, unless it's being used to mock the minority culture.

ReputationRep:
    No I don't.
    My boyfriend is white.
    Who are you trying to fool. You don't even have any friends let alone a boyfriend.

ReputationRep:
    There is a marked difference betwixt not forgetting and using it as a stick with which to beat people.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.