Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    My wife has just lost a unfair dismissal case due to a judge comparing a racist attack on a 14 year old African pupil who had bumped into a staff member who abused the boy with a torrent of slurs including you [email protected]#@ing gorilla you [email protected]#@ing baboon plus 2 other demeaning slurs ,and the judge condoned this action ,he said when your doing diy and you hit your thumb with a hammer you let out a torrent of obscene language,how obsured for someone of his intellect and responsibilities of
    Making decisions that shape our live any one got a view
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Paulcollett)
    My wife has just lost a unfair dismissal case due to a judge comparing a racist attack on a 14 year old African pupil who had bumped into a staff member who abused the boy with a torrent of slurs including you [email protected]#@ing gorilla you [email protected]#@ing baboon plus 2 other demeaning slurs ,and the judge condoned this action ,he said when your doing diy and you hit your thumb with a hammer you let out a torrent of obscene language,how obsured for someone of his intellect and responsibilities of
    Making decisions that shape our live any one got a view
    So it went to full tribunal?
    Did you have any legal representation?

Youd really need to see a lawyer. Maybe they did something procedurally wrong or showed bias that you can appeal. No idea.

http://www.lawcentres.org.uk/i-am-looking-for-advice

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.