Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I've applied for Business Management with A*AA but got told on the open day that they only offer for those with A*A*A to EU/Scottish applicants. Just wondering if anyone has had an offer yet and if yes what grades was it? Thankyou!
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Maelovesbooks)
    Hey, I've applied for Business Management with A*AA but got told on the open day that they only offer for those with A*A*A to EU/Scottish applicants. Just wondering if anyone has had an offer yet and if yes what grades was it? Thankyou!
    Who told you this? Typical offer for MA Business Management is AAB, and most Edinburgh courses I've seen ask for AAA so Business isn't the most competitive course here at Edinburgh.

ReputationRep:
    The admissions officers told us this on the open day that due to the competitive nature of funded places although the advertised grades are only AAB, they only actually offer to those with A*A*A or above

Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.