Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

You can read the attached information sheet for more information but I am looking at the effect of gender on language used on Twitter and am in need of a couple more female participants and five or six male participants.

I have been struggling to find more people so I figured I would ask here... all you have to do is fill in the consent form and give me your Twitter username, you can I don't need any more of your time and if you have tweeted at least twenty times or so in the 12 months it would really help me out!! It really doesn't matter if you're active or anything.

If you reply here that you're interested so I can PM you or you can PM me first then I'll give you my uni email so you can send me your completed consent form.

Thank you!
    Attachments Pending Approval
  1. File Type: docx Effect of Gender on Language Use on Twitter Info Sheet and Consent Form.docx (19.2 KB)

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.