Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey.

Who was there today? How do you think it went?

ReputationRep:
    I was. I think it went better than i anticipated tbh. The questions were good enough to give balanced arguments and counter-arguments.

Overall, i think the interview was easier than i thought but i dont wanna jinx it haha. Fingers crossed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daraawiish)
    I was. I think it went better than i anticipated tbh. The questions were good enough to give balanced arguments and counter-arguments.

Overall, i think the interview was easier than i thought but i dont wanna jinx it haha. Fingers crossed.
    Same here. The guy I had was Russian, and I had to get him to repeat the questions a couple of times and I don't think he could understand me all that well either (was probably my Midlands accent haha).

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chuckymeg)
    Same here. The guy I had was Russian, and I had to get him to repeat the questions a couple of times and I don't think he could understand me all that well either (was probably my Midlands accent haha).

Posted from TSR Mobile
    LOOOOOOOOOL, i had an alumni solicitor lady who was really nice and got me into the relaxed mode i needed to think and reply.

ReputationRep:
    LOOOOOOOOOL, i had an alumni solicitor lady who was really nice and got me into the relaxed mode i needed to think and reply.
    Lucky you! Best of luck.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Have you had an offer? I received an offer today for AAA!

ReputationRep:
    Have you had an offer? I received an offer today for AAA!
    and oh, my offer requirement is not AAA as i am not doing A-levels (long story)..i am doing an Access to Higher Education Law course which is comprised of 15 level 3 units (10 law units and 5 criminology units); each unit is awarded 3 credits at either Pass, Merit, or Distinction..the offer is 39 credits at Distinction and the remaining 6 credits at Merit or above..so basically 13 out of the 15 units at D and the remaining 2 at M or higher.

ReputationRep:
    and oh, my offer requirement is not AAA as i am not doing A-levels (long story)..i am doing an Access to Higher Education Law course which is comprised of 15 level 3 units (10 law units and 5 criminology units); each unit is awarded 3 credits at either Pass, Merit, or Distinction..the offer is 39 credits at Distinction and the remaining 6 credits at Merit or above..so basically 13 out of the 15 units at D and the remaining 2 at M or higher.
    That's awesome - well done! Are you a mature student?

ReputationRep:
    That's awesome - well done! Are you a mature student?
    Yes, technically speaking i am a mature student (anyone who is 21 or over at the start of the course)..i will be turning 21 in sept lol ..tbh i only did the access course and opted for the mature student pathway because i did not want to spend 2 years doing a levels..this route takes me to the same place in half the time.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, technically speaking i am a mature student (anyone who is 21 or over at the start of the course)..i will be turning 21 in sept lol ..tbh i only did the access course and opted for the mature student pathway because i did not want to spend 2 years doing a levels..this route takes me to the same place in half the time.
    That's cool, I'm 19. Will you be firming York?

ReputationRep:
    That's cool, I'm 19. Will you be firming York?
    I'll most likely firm york since i liked the city, uni, teaching style and everything else. I am also considering leeds and warwick, but my main preferences are york and warwick tbh..leaning more towards york

ReputationRep:
    Your access course sounds different to mine. Mine is split into law (15credits), criminology (12 credits) and history (18 credits). 6 of our assignments are worth 6 credits and 3 are worth 3.
    So far I've got 24 distinctions back, just handed in another 6 and I'll have 15 more to get in May.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AndrewMarkSP)
    Your access course sounds different to mine. Mine is split into law (15credits), criminology (12 credits) and history (18 credits). 6 of our assignments are worth 6 credits and 3 are worth 3.
    So far I've got 24 distinctions back, just handed in another 6 and I'll have 15 more to get in May.
    Yh it sounds different but the combination of credits is the same..u just do it a bit differently. I have handed in 9 units and have got 27 credits at distinction..cant wait for these remaining few months and units to pass quickly.

ReputationRep:
    Yh it sounds different but the combination of credits is the same..u just do it a bit differently. I have handed in 9 units and have got 27 credits at distinction..cant wait for these remaining few months and units to pass quickly.
    I definitely hear you there! We're not far off now though.
    Have you made your firm/insurance choices yet? I have York as my firm and Lancaster as my insurance.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.