Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

You’ve probably not made the worst mistake of your life yet. watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Do you find this comforting, or concerning? It is a thought that occurred to me earlier. I can’t decide how I feel about it.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    this does great things for my anxiety

ReputationRep:
    Oh I've made it about three times!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by s.a.u)
    You’ve probably not made the worst mistake of your life yet
    Clearly you don't know me. I've made ALL the mistakes of my life already, and even made some for my friends

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by s.a.u)
    Do you find this comforting, or concerning? It is a thought that occurred to me earlier. I can’t decide how I feel about it.
    Well i haven't been in jail yet or have been kicked out of my job (don't even have one yet T^T)

ReputationRep:
    But it's a minor matter since i'm already mentally prepared to go through sh*t like being homeless

ReputationRep:
    Bump
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    I don't know. I made plenty of regrettable mistakes as a teenager that looking back on them now makes me cringe, and I told myself I would never do anything as awful as them ever again. But I suppose worst doesn't exactly mean regrettable. I guess it is comforting in a sense.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.