Turn on thread page Beta

what kind of hair do guys like on a girl? watch

hiya,

i was just wondering what kind of hairstyle guys like on a girl?
    for example, at prom (or any other special occasion), would you prefer a girl with her hair up in a bun, or down?
    i read somewhere that men subconciously like girls with long, thick hair.
    is that true?

thank you so much for any replies x

ReputationRep:
    Anything but a bun.

ReputationRep:
    Different guys like different styles. I, for one, have fallen for almost all of them at one time or the other

ReputationRep:
    I have heard that my unconventional ringlets are really cute from boys (aged 15 in London)
    Attachments Pending Approval
  1. File Type: jpg 27580386_144790612816555_7368992298756997120_n.jpg (238.9 KB)

(Original post by Harold Saxon)
    Anything but a bun.
    (Original post by Maven Writers)
    Different guys like different styles. I, for one, have fallen for almost all of them at one time or the other
    thank you so much for your replies x

ReputationRep:
    every guy will have a different preference as to how they like a girls hair style but to be honest for something like prom, as long as you look nice they wont really care about the hair style. Do it how you like it and if they dont like you the way you like yourself then maybe you arent right for each other.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    hiya,

i was just wondering what kind of hairstyle guys like on a girl?
    for example, at prom (or any other special occasion), would you prefer a girl with her hair up in a bun, or down?
    i read somewhere that men subconciously like girls with long, thick hair.
    is that true?

thank you so much for any replies x
    Long and straight black/red hair on a white girl makes her look pretty buff. Pony tails and Buns also look nice.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    I think long hair is seen as attractive/sexy but it depends on the guy. Just wear what makes you feel the most comfortable.

ReputationRep:
    Long hair/ frizzy, curly hair is good. Tbh wear it which ever way makes you comfortable.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

(Original post by Robert_Gray)
    every guy will have a different preference as to how they like a girls hair style but to be honest for something like prom, as long as you look nice they wont really care about the hair style. Do it how you like it and if they dont like you the way you like yourself then maybe you arent right for each other.
    (Original post by Jang Gwangnam)
    Long and straight black/red hair on a white girl makes her look pretty buff. Pony tails and Buns also look nice.
    (Original post by UWS)
    I think long hair is seen as attractive/sexy but it depends on the guy. Just wear what makes you feel the most comfortable.
    (Original post by ReadySalted28)
    Long hair/ frizzy, curly hair is good. Tbh wear it which ever way makes you comfortable.
    thank you all for your responses x

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 14, 2018
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.