Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    just submitted my UCAS application off for a uni transfer for my second year. is it likely for me to get accepted by MMU after the deadline?? and would I get a response back within a few weeks or would it be later as I've heard thats what happens if u send your application after the deadline, a month late in my case...
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    As it's an application for a transfer it would be considered differently so missing the ucas deadline might not matter as much, you could send the university an email to find out when you might hear back by.
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by Anonuser345)
    just submitted my UCAS application off for a uni transfer for my second year. is it likely for me to get accepted by MMU after the deadline?? and would I get a response back within a few weeks or would it be later as I've heard thats what happens if u send your application after the deadline, a month late in my case...
    Hi there,

Glad to hear you've applied to us!

In many cases, we will be able to consider applications submitted after January 15th. However, our ability to do this depends on the availability of places, and the number and quality of applications received, which will vary from course to course.

Late applications are considered on a first-come-first-served basis after the applications submitted before the deadline. We can take up to 4-6 weeks to process an application.

Best of luck with your application - please get in touch if you have any more questions

Matt

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 21, 2018

University open days

1. Manchester Metropolitan University
    Autumn Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 13 Oct '18
  2. Manchester Metropolitan University
    Autumn Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  3. Manchester Metropolitan University
    Postgraduate Courses Fair Postgraduate
    Wed, 14 Nov '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.