Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Hello, I am feeling depressed and sad here

Since I came to Poland I usually had no issue with my self esteem
    But honestly girls here are too beautiful and I don feel handsome enough they made me feel bad a lot
    And not attractive enough
    And whats worse.am a bit crazy and you know it pains when I see guys get girls easily espesially on tinder
    And I don sleep with many girls as these guys hmm I ofc had a couple of relations but Irritates me when I see someone who was here in Poland later than me saying he had slept with many gitls
    Girls already even on tinder and I dont. I didn't have enough one night stands and threesomes yet.
    2 or 3 girls already told me either am not their type or not good looking I don wanna blame or criticize them
    I wanna look at myself and see what to change in my look
    I used to be confident about my look I guess I look fine but not too hot as I have a shaved close to balding.
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 14, 2018
How are you feeling about your exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.