Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I mean I liked the area but the applicant day was really boring when i went ....is this what uni is going to be like?

ReputationRep:
    I thought it was excellent, a lot better than other open days I've been to.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Essex by any chance?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by s.mo)
    I mean I liked the area but the applicant day was really boring when i went ....is this what uni is going to be like?
    That's how I was with Northumbria uni ended up rejecting that uni. I'd say (as a current uni student) if you don't enjoy the applicant day, then go somewhere else where you will enjoy.

Of course there are other things to take into consideration, like the modules you'll be doing, your lectures, teaching hours, etc. But in general if you didn't like the uni, I'd advise to not go there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imherpacifier)
    I thought it was excellent, a lot better than other open days I've been to.
    Doubt you had the applicant day at the same uni as the OP though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Nutter)
    Doubt you had the applicant day at the same uni as the OP though
    I did actually, I went yesterday when the OP posted it.

I was just putting my own opinion in tbh, I'm a bit older and already at university that's all.

University open days

1. King's College London
    Arts and Humanities (Strand Campus) Undergraduate
    Sat, 8 Sep '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.