Turn on thread page Beta

Summer in Madrid watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone interested in coming to Madrid for 3-4 weeks in July for a Cultural/ language exchange.? If you are interested, you only need flight and spending money as you will be living in your exchange partner’s home.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amanda1066)
    Is anyone interested in coming to Madrid for 3-4 weeks in July for a Cultural/ language exchange.? If you are interested, you only need flight and spending money as you will be living in your exchange partner’s home.
    Hey, sounds cool. How do you book etc?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jdddd)
    Hey, sounds cool. How do you book etc?
    I have a language acadmy in Madrid! Out near the ski resorts and I am looking for someone that would be interested in exchanging family for a few weeks. I have one student who is 18and another who is 19.. You would only need to pay your own flight etc as this is not a job offer, it’s an opportunity to learn Spanish and help a fellow student improve their English.

ReputationRep:
    I have a language acadmy in Madrid! Out near the ski resorts and I am looking for someone that would be interested in exchanging family for a few weeks. I have one student who is 18and another who is 19.. You would only need to pay your own flight etc as this is not a job offer, it’s an opportunity to learn Spanish and help a fellow student improve their English.
    Oh, Ok, that sounds cool! Im 19 myself. I speak a little Spanish and have a friend in Madrid.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jdddd)
    Oh, Ok, that sounds cool! Im 19 myself. I speak a little Spanish and have a friend in Madrid.
    Are you male or female?

ReputationRep:
    Are you male or female?
    Male.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jdddd)
    Male.
    What part of the UK would the person be staying in? You would be staying in Guadarrama or Collado Mediano. Temps are typically between 37 and 39 degrees in July as opposed to 40-41 degrees in the centre of Madrid.

ReputationRep:
    What part of the UK would the person be staying in? You would be staying in Guadarrama or Collado Mediano. Temps are typically between 37 and 39 degrees in July as opposed to 40-41 degrees in the centre of Madrid.
    Oh its an exchange? My friend lives in Guadalajara!

Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.