Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hello. Can anyone help me please?. Every university I look at provide different fee status some look at your nationality and others look at your residency. RUK means someone who’s lived in England. I settled in England as an EU national. I don’t know where will I be classed as. It might be RUK as I’ve lived here for over 3 years but when I check the student finance SAAS it states that people who’s nationality is from EU gets discount. I wasn’t talked in detail about it by the university . Thanks
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 14, 2018

University open days

  1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.