Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey, so I love wattpad cause there are some hella good book that touch my soul and are written so beautifully and some so cringey I want to cut my eyes with more grammatical and spelling mistakes than a 9 year old, so suggestions would be great

I like teen fic, chick flick and romance but I'm open to any genre as long as it's a good book

if anyone is looking for suggestions so good ones I've
    read are

- after (1,2&3)
    - slow dancing
    -fatal alliances
    - million dollar man *AMAZINGG
    - she's with me
    - cell phone swap
    - chasing red
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    -I sold myself to the devil for Vinyls...Pitiful I know
    -Bad Boy isn't my type
    -Sing to me
    -Faking Delinquency
    -Drop Dead Gorgeous
    -Concessions about Colton
    -#Ask Amy

These are some suggestions! Most of them I haven't actually read in a while, more so when I first started reading on wattpad but I still remember how much I loved them! The last two are books I've read recently and I couldn't put them down for a second!

ReputationRep:
    Have you tried the writer Rob (Robert their) storm and silence series is a complete must and the robber knight books are also good ! They are set in other times !

ReputationRep:
    Cupid
    Time
    My English teacher is a psychopath

ReputationRep:
    thank you all for the suggestions I'll be sure to read the ones listed and get back to you in currently reading a book now, when it rains on ocala, it's good so far I'm waiting for the plot twist I've been told about

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.