Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I’m so sorry to waste your time but please can you give me the best advice.

So my courses are a level computer science, a level psychology and BTEC Applied science (level3). I am constantly getting U’s in a level computer science and I’m considering to drop it because what’s the point when it’s so difficult for me. I’d rather pick IT BTEC (level 3). However, I’m in my first year I don’t know if it can get me in my course. My teacher said to me that I can do the course for a year ( he said it’s a half a level?) because I don’t know if I should spend 3 years in college or 2?. I’m confused if I should drop a level computer science for a one year course or restart my whole year for a two year course? For my uni it says I need a D*D for a national diploma but is that the one year course I’m doing?(half a level?) . Please tell me the best advice
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Quotings)
    I’m so sorry to waste your time but please can you give me the best advice.

So my courses are a level computer science, a level psychology and BTEC Applied science (level3). I am constantly getting U’s in a level computer science and I’m considering to drop it because what’s the point when it’s so difficult for me. I’d rather pick IT BTEC (level 3). However, I’m in my first year I don’t know if it can get me in my course. My teacher said to me that I can do the course for a year ( he said it’s a half a level?) because I don’t know if I should spend 3 years in college or 2?. I’m confused if I should drop a level computer science for a one year course or restart my whole year for a two year course? For my uni it says I need a D*D for a national diploma but is that the one year course I’m doing?(half a level?) . Please tell me the best advice
    I think you need to have a good sit down with your teacher and work out how they can accommodate you. How are you finding the A-Level and other BTEC?

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.