Turn on thread page Beta

18 Year old Indian girl becomes an online sensation by just a wink!!! watch

• Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by amaraub)
    Dunno why theres so many people saying 'she's average' when they're probably just as clapped as me haha
    Considering I’m a model I somewhat doubt it. But don’t bring yourself down like that. I think you’re sexy:perv:

No homo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Night King)
    Considering I’m a model I somewhat doubt it. But don’t bring yourself down like that. I think you’re sexy:perv:

No homo
    model? I thought you were leading the dead to take over the world... and a professional javelin thrower... and now a model!?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    model? I thought you were leading the dead to take over the world... and a professional javelin thrower... and now a model!?
    Man of many talents

ReputationRep:
    I don’t see it, and I’m all for calling women beautiful

ReputationRep:
    First of all she is South Indian, Keralite specifically not Kashmiri. And she is not "white". Dusky and beautiful is Indian description lol.

Also yes she is an actor, that scene I think is from her movie set to release end of March, yess she is very beautiful.
    People calling her ugly lol ohkay...clearly a reason why alone and filled with contempt lol.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    I'm of Indian descent and she is f*cking peng. Dunno why theres so many people saying 'she's average' when they're probably just as clapped as me haha
    Yeah she is really pretty tbh.

ReputationRep:
    I think this video is going viral not because of how she looks, sure there are better looking Bollywood actresses. But people are finding her facial expressions really cute.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.