Turn on thread page Beta

I hate it all watch

Announcements

I hate how I try so hard to focus on these *****y useless lessons and *****y useless relationships make my day even more *****y, every person I try to talk to just takes me for an idiot, and I’m out here thinking how much more easier life would be if I just stopped and ended it.

Every day I have pain in my head from thinking about what I’m going to do wrong, I’m scared of failure, yes, I’m scared of not having the grade people want me to have, **** it I’m scared of living another day just to **** up in the first milliseconds of it. I miss my ex so much, and I miss how she supported me, I miss my best friend that died and I miss everything I used to have, I get that people move on but it’s ******** how things get worse before they get better.

I’ve been to therapy after therapy, medication after medication, song to song but I still can’t get normal. I do drugs, I get high, because for a moment I feel at peace with the world and I feel like I’m able to process what’s going on for once.
    I just hate it all to be honest
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I hate how I try so hard to focus on these *****y useless lessons and *****y useless relationships make my day even more *****y, every person I try to talk to just takes me for an idiot, and I’m out here thinking how much more easier life would be if I just stopped and ended it.

Every day I have pain in my head from thinking about what I’m going to do wrong, I’m scared of failure, yes, I’m scared of not having the grade people want me to have, **** it I’m scared of living another day just to **** up in the first milliseconds of it. I miss my ex so much, and I miss how she supported me, I miss my best friend that died and I miss everything I used to have, I get that people move on but it’s ******** how things get worse before they get better.

I’ve been to therapy after therapy, medication after medication, song to song but I still can’t get normal. I do drugs, I get high, because for a moment I feel at peace with the world and I feel like I’m able to process what’s going on for once.
    I just hate it all to be honest
    I think maybe you need to stop focusing so much on being normal and work more on being happy. That might not come out to well how I'm saying it, but I think I'd you keep on thinking about all the negatives that's what you'll feel most and what will keep in happening.
    It must be a real struggle going through all that you are and it must feel so disheartening when things don't work too well, but try your best to take the little steps to making things feel better for you and praise yourself for those, rather than always getting down about the big picture.

Unfortunately it is a long process and that sucks balls, bit just try your best to think about the little positives and even if your situation hasn't improved much hopefully how you feel about it will.

It's difficult to word that well without sounding like "think positive and everything will be fine", but it is something that has helped me.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 15, 2018
Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.