The Student Room Group
Deadline is September 20th
theepw
Hiya,

1) Do any of you guys know when is the deadline for handing in your UCAS form to Unis?
2) How many of you have already handed them in? Generally, when do most people end up sending them off?

Thanks.

1. Deadline for Oxbridge, Vets and Medicine is October 15th. Deadline for everything else is Jan 15th, bar Art Foundation courses, which is Jan 30th.
2. The Oxbridge chaps should be sending theirs away right now, while most of the rest have their forms sent off by about October half term/early November.
Reply 3
Thanks...

I am hoping to study for Pharmacy... would I need to send mine off early? Or would I be okay sending it off at around October half term? I am not sure how competitive Pharmacy actually is...
theepw
Thanks...

I am hoping to study for Pharmacy... would I need to send mine off early? Or would I be okay sending it off at around October half term? I am not sure how competitive Pharmacy actually is...

The Ucas website doesn't say you need to apply early, but if I were you, I'd get it done in the next week or two, as Pharmacy is pretty popular.

Latest

Trending

Trending