Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I got an offer for BSc Management Science at UCL. I am an overseas student and I can't afford tuition fees. Scholarships are very limited and competitive. I have been living in Spain for my entire life and my application for Spanish citizenship is still in process, however I am not eligible for EU fee status. Just tuition fee is more than 25000£. I had my place deferred last year expecting theb resolution for my Spanish citizenship would take place this year, but it didn't. Can anyone help me?? :'(
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I can't see there's any way for you to get a UK loan unless you get the Spanish citizenship.

Is it at all likely that you'll get citizenship within the next year? Can you write to your local political representative? (I don't know how politics works in Spain)

If not, perhaps you should consider doing your undergraduate degree in Spain and then a masters at UCL.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LeapingLucy)
    I can't see there's any way for you to get a UK loan unless you get the Spanish citizenship.

Is it at all likely that you'll get citizenship within the next year? Can you write to your local political representative? (I don't know how politics works in Spain)

If not, perhaps you should consider doing your undergraduate degree in Spain and then a masters at UCL.

I am currently studying at a Spanish uni but I really want to go to UCL :'(
    But thanks for your advice!! I really appreciate your comment!

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.