Edexcel Psychology A Level Revision

Watch this thread
amycarton
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I haven’t managed to find many revision sources for Edexcel Psychology A Level, as most of the revision sources are for AQA, so aren’t particularly helpful for me. Has anyone found any good revision sources for Edexcel Psychology A Level?
Zianaa
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
miss Hughes psych ledge on YouTube
amycarton
Rep:
Thank you!
Findlay6
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
iTeachPsych.tumblr.com
amycarton
Rep:
Thank you!
catladyrevell
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
psychology rocks is a good website for revision
Pastelpenguins
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
The blog pavlovsblogs on tumblr (http://pavlovsblogs.tumblr.com) has helped me revise a couple of case studies and their post on GRAVE and evaluating studies really helps me. They don't cover a lot of the stuff I've studied though.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (45)
25.86%
As I expected (57)
32.76%
Harder (64)
36.78%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
4.6%

Watched Threads