Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    so i meet this girl in school during the 5th grade im in the 11th grade but i like her but she dose not like me so today for valentines day i got her a BIG box of chocolate and she took it but later i found it in the garbage and i asked her what happened and she said her friend threw it away so i asked that friend and she told me she did not do it and then something strange happened she told me to look inside the box of chocolate and there was a note and it said " to Caleb i know u like me but i love u i know u don't feel the same so we cant be friends." and when i asked her what did i do or say she looked at me and said thats way. i was confused then she took my hand and said here .i opened and she put a slip of paper and it said im sorry but we cant be together but it did not say way i dont get it plz help

ReputationRep:
    Girls think guys should be able to understand them 100% of the time. Stop worrying about it. If you really feel about her, then address it again after you've both time to have a civil conversation (e.g. a few days/weeks).

ReputationRep:
    but Ive texted and called 1000000000000000000000 times

ReputationRep:
    Erm ... yea ... seems like you're coming across a little stalker-ish. Give it time. Stop texting or calling her for a week. Then start off with a phone call or, better yet, just asking, "Hey, can we have a talk over coffee on the weekend?" Keep it slow.

ReputationRep:
    Basically allow it get over it, go home go cry, go to sleep or something. Once you get over it your sorted. She don't like you. If you want me to be extra "Don't worry she wasn't right for you anyways. You will meet someone better later in life". Trust me its not worth chasing people who don't care about you. Think of it like that and you will be fine.

ReputationRep:
    she just called

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 14, 2018
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.