Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

(Original post by cvslfc123)
    That may have been the case in the past but things like online dating and Tinder have changed that.

Online dating sites like Tinder are so competitive most males are unable to get a reasonable woman off there [a woman within 1 point of their own looks]

honestly, if you're a male on these sites and are not at least like a 7.5 in your pics .......expect to settle [end up with a woman more than 1 point below you]

if you're a female on the other hand, tbh yeah you will still have a fair amount of options on these websites, although a females market value on these sites starts declining at around age 22 [i've seen an okcupid graph showing this] so technically I was still right about not having as much options as when you were in uni because if that same female got on the site at age 20 vs like age 26 a higher percentage of the male market would be interested in her at age 20 than age 26.

having said all this there are a lot of men who are just looking for sex on these sites and will say anything to get into a ladies pants and then disappear once they got want they want so a female may have to go through a few pump and dumps before she finds a keeper...

(Original post by J_89)
    Just a question: do you have good genetics/look young for your age anyway or do you think it's mostly down to being able to present yourself better?
    I don’t have a any problem with look. Although I am 25 I look like 20

(Original post by del1rious)
    I was 21, from personal experience women around that age are suited to men a few years older as there is a difference in maturity.
    I’m begining to think that most of women are better suited to older guys than younger as they both know that want they want rather than jump from a tree to a tree
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 20, 2018
Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.