Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hey guys, I was just wondering if I could somehow resit my English GCSE so I could get into college for a physics degree.
    I finished secondary school in 2013 and I got Bs in maths and science but due to certain circumstances I only got a D in English.
    I would like to go to college to study physics but the requirement is a C GCSE in maths, English and science.

    Can I have some advice on what to do. Many thanks

    Do an access course at college, and request doing a GCSE English to.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 14, 2018

University open days

  • University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  • University of Sheffield
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

Make your revision easier


Ultimate Of Mice And Men Thread

Plot, context, character analysis and everything in between.


Revision Hub

All our revision materials in one place

Love books

Common grammar and vocabulary problems

Get your questions asked and answered

Useful literary websitesStudy help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.