Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else here a particular fan of TØP's self-titled album?

It took me a while to actually sit down and listen to it but once I did, it became my favourite! There's something about each and every song gets to me, especially 'Friend, Please'.

What is everyone else's favourite song from this album or any other?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Lren10)
    Anyone else here a particular fan of TØP's self-titled album?

It took me a while to actually sit down and listen to it but once I did, it became my favourite! There's something about each and every song gets to me, especially 'Friend, Please'.

What is everyone else's favourite song from this album or any other?
    Not listened to the whole album but I quite like them.

ReputationRep:
    I've been obsessed with them for like quite a while now, once they started becoming well-known! I can't wait to get some new music!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    hello! been a fan of them for over two years now don't listen to the band as much as i used to but they definitely have a special place in my heart. if i'm gonna be honest, self-titled is my least favourite album i don't hate it, i just love it the least. but i do like the pantaloon and johnny boy. have you listened to regional at best?

ReputationRep:
    Regional at best is better imo too. I like Johnny Boy, Drown, Friend Please, Lovely, Ruby, Kitchen Sink and Holding Onto You most out of all their songs.

ReputationRep:
    I can understand that, self-titled is quite different to anything else they have done! I don't really know what it is about the album that has me hooked but it does! RAB is probably the album I listen to the least out of all of them however I do have some song I love such as Ruby, Clear, Anathema and Kitchen Sink! Listening to the many original versions of their songs is nice but I tend to prefer listening to the re-produced songs (like guns for hands and holding onto you!)

ReputationRep:
    I'm really into TØP (lucky enough to have seen them twice).

I like the album but for me, it's my least favourite album of theirs. It's very interesting but it sounds very dated and not like the stuff which they achieved wider success with. RAB is great as well but I also agree that I prefer the reproduced stuff that sounds a little more polished.

ReputationRep:
    Omg you've seen them twice? That's amazing!!

I do love their more recent albums as those are the songs that I first listened to and you can see how much they have developed over the years! They're the kind of songs that pick you up in any mood and the ones that made me fall in love with the band!

ReputationRep:
    They're so good live!

Yeah that's the same with me, I heard their Blurryface album first and then found Vessel. I was excited when I discovered the self titled album but for me it kinda sounded like a different band which but I suppose that makes sense with all the guys that left and then Josh joining. Love the lyrics and how they always seem relatable, particularly if things aren't quite going your way. I could listen to the last two albums on shuffle and not skip a song, they're epic haha

ReputationRep:
    Oh aye, I understand! Like I remember listened to nothing but their albums and songs once I first discovered them! They never get old either, no matter how often you listen to them it always feels like the first time and you get the same spark as you did before! They are always there to get you through the bad days which is all I ever need but they're also there to see you through the good days!

ReputationRep:
    Ohhh I love TwentyOnePilots ! They are my all time favorite band. My favourite songs by them are : lovely, oh ms believer and screen. I discovered them through blurry face too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bowl-of-rice)
    Ohhh I love TwentyOnePilots ! They are my all time favorite band. My favourite songs by them are : lovely, oh ms believer and screen. I discovered them through blurry face too
    They are simply amazing aren't they? I remember the first song I heard was 'Car Radio' and I was so caught off guard because it sounded complelty different to what I expected but very quickly, I because obsessed with them!

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.