Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Me and this boy were so close we would talk everyday, we would always be with eachother. I would say we would flirt and stuff but thats just how we got along. At the time i never really thought of him as anything other than a friend but as the years went by i started to realise i actually have feelings for him (cringe i know) . Whenever we was in a group setting he would always have to stand by me. Even people would think there was something going on between us. He was just different, we instantly clicked. And now i hardly hear from him, he never initiates text its always me texting him first (he does reply just not like he used to) its just weird because he will be completely fine in person, when he sees me he will smile and stuff and my friend caught him looking and he quickly turned around?? Lately hes just been weird, like hes hiding something. It was my birthday a few months ago and i could see that he had been saying happy birthday to people but as soon as it was mine.. i got nothing ? I know its not a big deal but its like he purpously skipped me. I just have a gut feeling that hes hiding something ??? He might not be but its different now

Quite possible he likes you, or he knows you like him and doesn’t want to be in an awkward position. Asking him to be straightforward might complicate things, my advice is get information from a close friend of his about what he thinks of you
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

He probs did have feelinggs for you but probs gave up I mean he was called "best friend" 😂 #friendzoned
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 15, 2018
How are you feeling about your exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.