Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know how to change audition day for National Youth Theatre ? Can't find anything on their website.
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    (Original post by chloesaunders1)
    Does anyone know how to change audition day for National Youth Theatre ? Can't find anything on their website.

Can I change the date of my audition or get a refund?

Due to the high volume of young people we meet we are unable to arrange refunds or exchanges on audition slots.If you missed an audition or are no longer able to attend a previously booked audition you are welcome to book an alternative day.

Can I change the time of my audition?
    All participants need to attend the three hour morning workshop. During the afternoon each participant is allocated an audition time. Once you have auditioned you are free to go. Unfortunately we cannot change your time once it is booked prior to the audition day itself. If you need to change your audition time you will need to speak to a member of staff on the day who maybe able to help if your situation is unavoidable.

http://www.nyt.org.uk/sites/default/..._auditions.pdf

Contact them and ask if you can change day, but due to the high volume of applicants and auditions this may not be possible.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.