Turn on thread page Beta

Gf has or is playing away watch

Iv noticed a list of changes in my gf who use to be shy anything regarding sex and never was sexually active now she’s become very experienced and open to everything, going back we been together 5 years and she was very naive with oral she’s never done it, took her word because she was crap so I thought her how to but she was still learning, and thought her loads of things which she wasn’t open to and didn’t like at first, Going back 3 months I fell ill and couldn’t make the effort but in her eyes I didn’t but didn’t tell her what was going, with in the first month I noticed she was being off etc by second month started getting gut feelings which where strange about her so decided to link up with her out of nowhere, noticed she had her nails done etc, but where out grown looking like it’s been on for two weeks etc asked her when she got dolled up she said did it for you last week but failed to mention anything etc, didn’t say nothing but behaviour noticed changed like showing she’s really into me but body language saying something else so only saw her half hour dropped her off then half hour later I messaged no reply called her no answer so drove near hers and tried calling no answer but no one in her room so waited for a little bit then got reply after 45mins saying in my room sorry didn’t no you messaged but she wasn’t in her room never told her that, but noticed everytime I called she never answered but called me half hour or hour later saying phone was in her room she was down stairs etc same with texts reply, on my bday recently when we actually had intercourse first time in them 3 months noticed she was doing New moves I didn’t say nothing she experienced everything I thought her in ways iv never showed her and became a freak blow my mind away, now last 2 weeks noticed she’s itchy down there when I’m not itchy noticed a lump top of her v never seen her have one in 5 years with her, she’s needing to pee a lot and it’s burning plus all symptoms suggest sti, but how can that be I have no symptoms nothing at all now she’s hesitant to go doctors I see it’s Defo yeast infection because I’m only guy your sleeping with and I haven’t got nothing no symptoms, trying to reassure her but by her body launguage she’s really worried because I told her my nurse is doing my bloods etc so i know I’m clean help guys any suggestions, she’s very secretive and plus this two weeks her sex drives gone since My bday, plus she’s secretly messaging like I didn’t noticed hiding her phone swearing blind it was her sister but whenever she calls she blanks her calls and messages around me hmmmm, plus she admitted she went distant them 3 months but swears bind never cheated and did them nails etc for me, but never mentioned plus why would someone make effort when they went distant someone explain please she swears using god etc that she loves me but would she play away or did I push her to someone else for that 3 months?? Help

ReputationRep:
    My opinion, just be honest and straight forward with her about how you think she’s been acting lately, communication is key in a relationship. If you think something’s up don’t be afraid to say it
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

I have told her everything how I feel how things coming across but still know she’s lying or hiding point blank it annoys me know she’s using my tactics from what I would do when I was 18 doesn’t realise iv picked up on all signs put can’t prove it which I need to do I can walk away but I can’t just walk away I lose everything iv worked for

ReputationRep:
    I have been honest all I got I’m paranoid etc but point blank she denies everything and uses lords name so she’s never lied before why would she now or have a truly pushed her in to another mans arms which she’s openly going seeing etc now it’s he two weeks holiday into it second week now showing signs of sti but I have no symptoms she’s itchy frequently needing toilet passed a little blood now it burns and painful when she pees etc she’s in a lot of discomfort but can’t have got nothing off me ?? But she’s not willing for both doing sti tests for her peace of mind, but saying why should I have it when you don’t ?? I said love your showing symptoms which I’m not

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 15, 2018
Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.