did my boyfriend sexually assault me? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report 9 months ago
Yes it was sexual assault and he can't just get away with it,also they police will treat you nice so please tell the police because if you don't him might do it to some else and he should have stopped the first time you told him to stop and he did so I would say the sooner you tell the police the better and I feel sorry for you because you shouldn't have had to go through that at least tell your parents if you haven't as they will help you and you will get them peace you need it you tell the police
Darcy_jane
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Hi! I read your original post and this one and I promise you, this is not normal. I was in a relationship so so similar to this. Almost exactly the same. I always felt maybe I hadn’t said no enough or maybe I needed to say it differently. And sometimes I liked kissing and being with him, so maybe it was my fault? I know exactly how you’re feeling. It’s so confusing. I can’t tell you enough how important it is that you report this guy to the police. It’s scary of course to go into the station, but it needs to be done. This guy has major issues and he WILL do it again. Don’t delete any text messages or voicemails or anything you have that addresses what happened. The police will want any info you have that could be used againsr him. Even if they don’t do anything, your report will be on record and if anything happens again, he’ll be done for. I went through this whole process and was afraid they wouldn’t take me seriously or be able to do anything... but push through those intial painful interviews with the detectives. The DA took my case and my ex is being charged with a first degree felony. Let me know if you need any help. I’d be happy to talk more!
M3rde
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
You did nothing wrong. You said no you didn't want it, and it seems he sometimes didn't even ask. What he did was not okay. My ex did similar things. Sex and sexual activity was not something I wanted. He played that emotional warfare shit—he cried, then got angry at me when I kept on telling him I didn't want sex. He would guilt me into nodding my head, acquiescing to things I didn't want to do. Then sometimes, he wouldn't ask at all. I'd tell him to stop multiple times. He would usually say,
rimstone
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
FYI this thread is old asf.
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (205)
18.59%
No (670)
60.74%
Not really bothered about them (228)
20.67%

Watched Threads