Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

(M/19) Asking a girl out in middle of semester? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I'm currently enrolled in an American college. To make sure that I'm a "full time student," I took a football class that's only like an hour a week. There's this girl who's wicked cute and has a perfect smile. I want to ask her out, but it's a been like a month and I haven't even talked to her. Is it even worth trying to ask her out? I don't want the rest of the semester to be awkward.

ReputationRep:
    Though I'm still in high school I think you should take my advice and slowly become friends with her again so it asking she out doesn't seem like it came out of nowhere. Then, well ask her and when you do tell her how she's cute and how you love her smile. (girls like compliments) as you start talking to her give her a compliment every once in a while (see if her hair changed or she painted her nails) but don't compliment too much on the things she does to look better, compliment the things she can't change like you said her smile. If you compliment a girl and she is doing something on purpose (like makeup) and she values your opinion then she'll try to do more of that and it will tire her out and make her lose interest. Get to know what she likes (if she likes to draw try drawing with her) hang out and have fun.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 15, 2018
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.