Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    My girlfriend admitted before January she went distant for 3 months we didn’t see each other, she missed all my calls and texts replied hours later saying phone was up stairs but she was on what’s app at same time, noticed same pattern from being so close for 4 years talked and updated each about everything, but during that time no convo etc start getting gut feeling after that second month regarding her so decided out the blue to link up but she was hesitant saying family here etc said never bothered you before so she had no choice noticed the chain and engagement ring bought her she wasn’t wearing it, but noticed new hairstyle and nails done etc but asked her when did you change your look last week but noticing her nails out grown been two weeks or so but she never mentioned it but she always did mention everything so did I always asked what time I’m working what am doing where I am, never thought nothing but when I asked them 3 months her replies where after few hours so she could’ve been anywhere here phone always busy saying on the phone to her sister but always answered my calls not I’ll call you back I’m busy etc, but hardly did saying sorry forgot but went on didn’t say nothing few days before my bday we got back seeing each other but she was acting strange with her phone would leave it in her jacket on silent etc never use to but on my bday was our first intercourse after 3 months believe me not she came back as a freak doing things iv never thought her going down like a pro 3 months back she was ok had to teach her because apparently never done it before but wow she was a totally different girl open to everything not the same shy girl that was embarrassed to talk about sex etc after my bday few weeks went by still noticed late reply’s to my messages but when I rang she answered after second ring but sometimes it’s engaged but she doesn’t realise I know when it is, she’s always talking to her sister I’m ok with that not evernight, plus her two weeks holiday came over mine a lot but noticed her behaviour has gone shady but she’s not noticing I’m observing but did realise that I saw her make a quick reply to her sister apparently then hid her phone on her jacket which she had not done in 4 years but when her sister calls or messages she blanks it in front of me I asked her questions but swears blind she never cheated or was speaking to anyone else but why does her actions say something else, now into her second week holiday she started getting itchy and noticed a lump top of her v which iv never seen her have before 5 years now, then she started getting sore etc very itchy needing to go for pee constantly she passed blood and now it’s burning sensation but she frequently needing wee I googled it and came up saying std etc but can be Uti as well I told her can’t be STD because I have no symptoms itchiness or sore or anything so rule that out might be yeast infection but she’s showing more signs of worry day by day and told her let’s go doctors she’s agreed but doesn’t want me to go along ?? So is it me or my gut instinct right that regardless how much she loves me she’s given into temptation and scared how I will react because signs showing red flags but swears blind she’s fine nothing ?? Help
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Dude paragraphs ffs.

ReputationRep:
    She's been with someone else.

Seems like she's been cheating on you. Confront her lol

ReputationRep:
    Sorry guys for poor grammar and no paragraphs

Plus I have confronted her but swears blind that she was so hurt that I wouldn’t meet her or tell her what’s going on that she went distant with me but her story changes every-time, so I’m not paranoid but trying to catch her out signs are there etc don’t know how to make her slip

ReputationRep:
    Seems like she's been on a slut course

ReputationRep:
    Now when I message her late replies and when I call answers after few rings ?? Hardy using what’s app so can’t see last on and Facebook so can’t see when she on last ?? Not making sense still swears no other mans involved or speaking to other guys
    Noticed a lot more aggressive and argumentative now asked her is she comparing me to another man etc gets angry saying stupid questions all time

ReputationRep:
    Somethings definitely up. Just ask her and find out, Be upfront about your suspicions but do so in a diplomatic and calm fashion.

ReputationRep:
    Still no luck salma just tears saying iv never done nothing etc but why am I feeling this way
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Please learn the joys of full stops.

ReputationRep:
    she's been getting lun up the tuu obviously bro

ReputationRep:
    Sorry draw the line just needed to get it all out in one go

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 18, 2018
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.