Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i am the student from indian private univercity .....i am in information technology (computer science )...i don't know why i am failed in exam ...poor preparation or etc and now i am detained from my univercity and this is the second time ......this is the main reason .....first time when i detained and get gap year ,i feel like this was my mistake for not prepare well so i just passed gap year and forward to my study ....but after a year i am again going to failure .............i don't know how i can explain all this stufrf....but i really want to say now i am feel each day very stress full and depresed and also frusted of my life......some times i just feel like just left all things and excape of every thing ...................all this with one point ........i really want to study and be a good engineer but ....................

now i don't think i can go again to the univercity and continue my study......what should i do now.....many blogs i checked out but ....all are just say left univercity and take a new start and also improve your skill to another side of some other subjects and courses or start your own buisness .....

where still i want to Study

can i reapply to the univercity??in same or in other in world

ReputationRep:
    First start living your life. You need to improve your English too. Also start studying properly.

All you can do is solve industry relevant projects and build an good portfolio.
    I know you're stressed and depressed but this won't do. Many fail but still try. Never lose hope. Life is precious.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 15, 2018

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.