Turn on thread page Beta

Manchester,Edinburgh,Lancaster,D urham,Strathclyde,St Andrews watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I just got offers from the universities (uncon & con) and I can't decide on choosing one. If someone is going to study or studying in these universities and could give me some advices would be great.

Thank you.

Manchester-MSc Innovation Management & Entrepreneurship
    Edinburgh-MSc Entrepreneurship & Innovation
    Durham-Msc Management (Entrepreneurship)
    Lancaster-MSc Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Practice
    Strathclyde-MSc Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Technology
    St Andrews- MLitt International Business

ReputationRep:
    Hey, which university did you finally go for? I am also confused between Lancaster, kings college London and university of Edinburgh. Have been trying to look up similar threads but hardly find any for this course! Please help me out!

ReputationRep:
    Hi, Sanasharoff98

Yessss, it was really difficult to find the information about this course and it is quite new.
    You might try to contact someone who studies at those business schools and search for information about the city and living,
    also find out about which factor/reason is important to you to make the decision to go to study there.
    (subject area, university's reputation, city and environment,...)

Hope this could help you. It's hard and I try to choose one that is suitable for me too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DoubleU&D)
    Hi, Sanasharoff98

Yessss, it was really difficult to find the information about this course and it is quite new.
    You might try to contact someone who studies at those business schools and search for information about the city and living,
    also find out about which factor/reason is important to you to make the decision to go to study there.
    (subject area, university's reputation, city and environment,...)

Hope this could help you. It's hard and I try to choose one that is suitable for me too.
    Hey,
    Thanks a lot! Yes I have been trying to contact someone from kings college London, haven’t been able to do so. Same for Edinburgh. However, based on your research which one would you recommend?

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.