Turn on thread page Beta

Is sexual harassment that severe? watch

ReputationRep:
    Why is sexual harassment an important issue?
    Does the level of importance of sexual harassment differ in every country or culture?
    Does the meaning of sexual harassment differ in every country or culture?

ReputationRep:
    I would say the definition differs from person to person.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yoonakoo)
    Why is sexual harassment an important issue?
    Does the level of importance of sexual harassment differ in every country or culture?
    Does the meaning of sexual harassment differ in every country or culture?
    Be careful; in 30 years somebody could report this post and you'll be forced to resign from your job. They wouldn't need any evidence and they wouldn't need to justify why they didn't report it when it happened.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Glassapple)
    Be careful; in 30 years somebody could report this post and you'll be forced to resign from your job. They wouldn't need any evidence and they wouldn't need to justify why they didn't report it when it happened.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andrew97)
    I would say the definition differs from person to person.
    You COULD say that, but you'd be wrong. Anything punishable under the rule of Law should and does have a clear definition.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HighOnGoofballs)
    You COULD say that, but you'd be wrong. Anything punishable under the rule of Law should and does have a clear definition.
    I agree with that. However I think in today’s what people think sexual harassment isn’t differs from person to person. I wasn’t focusing on a legal aspect.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.