Turn on thread page Beta

Some queries PN1 watch

    • Thread Starter

    I'm Spanish, I came to London over 4 years ago, since then I've been working and studying to reach the level needed to go to university. I have a firmly accepted place at one university, full-time study.Could I get the loan for fees and maintenance?Many thanks
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.