Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard back from Newcastle regarding their partners scheme or their offer in general?

ReputationRep:
    I got my offer in January. Regarding PARTNERS, I got an email from them on Wednesday. Not sure if it was confirming that my application had been sent/confirmed or if I had been accepted though; my offer is still the standard. If you haven't heard from PARTNERS at all, you should contact them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dogpetter420_)
    I got my offer in January. Regarding PARTNERS, I got an email from them on Wednesday. Not sure if it was confirming that my application had been sent/confirmed or if I had been accepted though; my offer is still the standard. If you haven't heard from PARTNERS at all, you should contact them.
    I have received an email about partners but I haven't received an offer, should I have done or will I only get one after participating in the summer school that they require

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charlas)
    I have received an email about partners but I haven't received an offer, should I have done or will I only get one after participating in the summer school that they require
    What did the email entail? Like did it specifically say you were accepted? I think your offer will change after you do it, if it hasn't changed already. Despite getting rejected from Partners, they were helpful whenever I phoned/emailed them about a question I had so maybe try that.
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by Charlas)
    Hi Charlas,

Your offer should update via Track once our admissions team have processed and accepted your PARTNERS application. This can take a little while due to volumes of applications and resourcing, but if you'd like to Inbox us your UCAS number we can check the status of your application for you 😊

Best wishes,

Susie

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 8, 2018

University open days

1. Newcastle University
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Sat, 15 Sep '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.