Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    In first year I hated it, but that was partially just me. Now that I'm in second year it's far better. Though I still don't enjoy it that much, and if I was any better at/more interested in maths I wouldn't enjoy it any more since it's a pretty average course (everything-wise).

ReputationRep:
    It is my third most favourite thing, so yes.

ReputationRep:
    I'm in my second year of BSc Biology. I hate it- I don't have any interest in 90% of it (save for the nutrition module I'm doing this semester which is the first thing I've found enjoyable). I don't really know why I chose to do a degree in biology- I didn't enjoy school or my A-level subjects, I just did reasonably well in Bio so I panicked and thought science was a good degree. I didn't consider the impact that no interest would have...I can't say I've opened a textbook since I got here and I'm halfway through second year! God knows how I've passed everything so far

ReputationRep:
    Yes! I like my degree and find most of the modules interesting

Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.